Monday, February 10, 2014

{ leather weather }








Last week I was invited to Vegas to be a host at las vegas market. The weather was absolutely amazing-- a much needed break from the DE/NYC cold. I ended up with some free time on my hands to explore sin city so I grabbed a few layers, and my new kicks from Heidi Klum & New Balance (yes, true) and hit the town.

I started with a (faux) leather skirt and jacket (both from Zara but similar options below), popped those over a thin knit sweater and grabbed an over-sized red linen scarf. Paired with my undone hair, stacked rings and coffee, I felt comfortable enough for sightseeing, and extra stylish for day drinking.

1 comment:

Stargazer said...

I'm not gonna lie ... I just bought these shoes because they looked so great on you! You should totally be a spokeswoman for New Balance <3

Thank you for all of the beauty that you put out into the world. You make it a better place.

xoxo, Angie